Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Both NO

Votes: 29 33.7%
  • SIGN THEM BOTH!

Votes: 11 12.8%

• Total voters

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You'd be looking for c. £30 mill for the pair which - if you're spending that - would give you an El-Nesyri / Brereton-Diaz plus change.

If I was Berge I'd sit tight, enjoy the season getting promoted with the Blades then see where you are in the summer '23.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Berger looked like we've, moved on from his level last night on TV. I used to rate him, but most of Sheff Utd's moves ended at him losing it, a poor pass or shot or whatever. Can't speak for Gilmour, but his stock has fallen hugely. Where Gallagher took his chance at Palace, Gilmour was barracked by his own Norwich fans. In fairness, Norwich were poor, but I could see Gilmour drifting out to the Championship on a free if he doesn't get a good season this time around. Can't see him dislodging anyone from our current midfield array of talent.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Think Gilmour wasn’t played to his strengths at Norwich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was dreadful for them. True they were a bad team and true he's still an inexperienced player, but he was shockingly bad last season.

To me it's very hard to see who he would be displacing in our side to get on the pitch any time soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here