Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sanchez to be sold for £20m ?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Maccer was also gash for a lot of his time at Albion .... So much so that he was on the verge of leaving before the Everton away game last season.

Look back at old threads .... He was hardly a gauranteed starter until end of last season. Case in point he was on bench for last game at selhurst
No he wasn’t.

He was a young player learning his craft in the EPL and noticeably slight in build in the early days. Then the Argentine in him emerged, he could also put his foot in. Tried in multitude of positions, he performed well in all of them.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
It's funny how all the tsfr window noise was about Caicedo when I would put him 3rd in our list of most important players after MacAllister and Mitoma. Which leaves one key question. Where does Sanchez sit in this list. After all this is his thread!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Maccer was also gash for a lot of his time at Albion .... So much so that he was on the verge of leaving before the Everton away game last season.

Look back at old threads .... He was hardly a gauranteed starter until end of last season. Case in point he was on bench for last game at selhurst
Absolutely not true. That's just you trying to make your opinion where you've never rated him seem like a good call. It isn't. And wasn't.

Ally Mac has always shown flashes of real quality in pretty much every game he played. In the early days he didn't show it all game every game, hence he was in and out of the team but the quality was evident. Much like Bissouma taking 18 months or so to fully hit his straps.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Absolutely not true. That's just you trying to make your opinion where you've never rated him seem like a good call. It isn't. And wasn't.

Ally Mac has always shown flashes of real quality in pretty much every game he played. In the early days he didn't show it all game every game, hence he was in and out of the team but the quality was evident. Much like Bissouma taking 18 months or so to fully hit his straps.

No my Mac comment was in relation to dimsters comment.

And no, we didn't all think Cucu and Biss would be incredible when they moved on. Especially Bissouma - he took 18 months to get up to speed at the Albion.

IE same difference. Don't see why we would assume maccer will hit the ground running at a giant

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
No my Mac comment was in relation to dimsters comment.

And no, we didn't all think Cucu and Biss would be incredible when they moved on. Especially Bissouma - he took 18 months to get up to speed at the Albion.

IE same difference. Don't see why we would assume maccer will hit the ground running at a giant
Ah, ok. But to describe him as gash, even in his first year, is way off the mark imo.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Ah, ok. But to describe him as gash, even in his first year, is way off the mark imo.
Fair enough

I did just look back at the comments from end of 2021 on his thread . A lot of fans werent too positive at that point and that was his second season. I remember lallana saying in a recent interview that he was very close to leaving as it just wasn't working out.

This is wrong thread for this anyway

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here