Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Samuel Iling-Junior

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Young English winger who impressed for Juventus in the Champions League last week. Italian newspaper Tuttosport reporting “Tottenham face a battle with Premier League rivals Brighton and Hove Albion in the race for Iling-Junior.”
Mad.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Was previously at Chelsea I believe. Followed by Levi Colwill, Billy Gilmour and Jeremy Sarmiento on Instagram. They’ll put in a good word I’m sure.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Weird I’ve literally got this guy as my backup for Ferguson in FM 23

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I saw a guy from Jeep (which sponsors Juve) yesterday and he reckons he's shitehouse.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Wouldn’t be surprised to see us follow up on this one. He’s English, strong and skilful and plays on the left. We’ve been linked previously.
Expect the player is keen.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Another left wide forward? With Mitoma, Adingra and then also Enciso and Sarmiento can play there.

The right side is where we need more depth

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Ready made chant:

come on GIF

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Hope not, he's been one of the few decent ones for us this season the few times he's played. Our current situation and mood is very gloom, I'd want to keep at least some of our younger talents.

You've already got your share of left wingers.

Last edited by a moderator:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Hope not, he's been one of the few decent ones for us this season the few times he's played. Our current situation and mood is very gloom, I'd want to keep at least some of our You've already got your share of left wingers.

So he's good then?

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here