Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Sam Tarry OUT

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
This won't please the Momentum or the Union bods...or Ange if we're being honest.

ST2.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/oct/10/sam-tarry-deselection-bid-ilford-south-constituency

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My my, [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] reads the Guardian now it seems...

from the Liz Truss thread
I don't read The Guardian, no. Is it behind a paywall?

I think he will read and post anything which allows him to troll, despite him not reading the Guardian, never having voted Conservative, Not having voted for years and various other claims.

5 years and nearly 20K posts building up this WUM persona, you do have to admire the dedication, time and effort though :lolol:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I think he will read and post anything which allows him to troll, despite him not reading the Guardian, never having voted Conservative, Not having voted for years and various other claims.

5 years and nearly 20K posts building up this WUM persona, you do have to admire the dedication, time and effort though :lolol:

:lolol:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

that is a LOT of time!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just need to know that him getting deselected is bad for Corbyn fans, but good for fans of the Labour Party actually being in government.
Good news then !

Are you sure that you have got this right that it reflects well on Labour and Kier Starmer, because I'm not sure that was entirely what the OP intended

Sir Kneel is the man to lead us back in where we belong.
"Bloody Boris, IF only Sir Kneel".
I think that the cardboard cut outs in the East Upper should all be 'doing the kneel'.
Fear ye not, Sir Kneel will be along shortly to put everyone right.

and shirley no one would be that stu...... oh :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here