Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] S1F Restricted View.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Remaining seats for Burnley are reasonable and have been asked to get 2 tickets. I was unaware there was any restricted view at Amex so was surprised to see some for sale in S1F Does anybody know what the view is restricted by ?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
That’s an odd one. I don’t know. I guess you have the big screen back there, plus some wheelchair accessible seats, plus the shelf. Not sure if any of those interfere. I thought there wasn’t a single RV seat in the entire stadium….

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
Remaining seats for Burnley are reasonable and have been asked to get 2 tickets. I was unaware there was any restricted view at Amex so was surprised to see some for sale in S1F Does anybody know what the view is restricted by ?

Yep, I think I've sat in those seats, or ones very similar in the South (I presume you mean the ones right at the back) and the view is just fine. The reason it is restricted viewing (I think) is that there is a handrail running across the front of the section. I and my kids didn't notice it at all.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
This may not be it, but away fans always stand up, so your view towards the East corner flag will be restricted unless you stand too.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I’ve been in those RV seats. The handrail is definitely an issue for some, but actually those in the front row are not bad at all, better than the ones in the second row because you end up doing whatever the person in the front row does to see properly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here