Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Ryuichi Sakamoto - RIP

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
When I was learning the piano my teacher asked me to to write down 1 minute of piano music for a tune I liked for her to sight read to check my music theory.

RIP.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm Japanese and he is big here in Japan, so I knew about him, but I didn't expect that I would come to know his death in this forum. I didn't know he was well known in Europe to the extent that a foreign online forum like NSC has a thread for his death.

RIP
As the saying goes, "All life is here".

(Well, and death announcements too.)

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I'm Japanese and he is big in Japan, so I knew about him, but I didn't expect that I would come to know his death in this forum.

I didn't know he was well known in Europe to the extent that a foreign online forum like NSC has a thread for his death.
You’ll find that we’re a very eclectic bunch. One of the original football club forums on the internets, established purely to coordinate our protests towards the owners in the mid-nineties…

I find that if you really want ‘breaking news’… it’ll appear here before your twitter/facebook feeds.

Sad, I know, but NSC is a great filter for current affairs.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I'm Japanese and he is big here in Japan, so I knew about him, but I didn't expect that I would come to know his death in this forum. I didn't know he was well known in Europe to the extent that a foreign online forum like NSC has a thread for his death.

RIP
Apologies, this isn't the thread to post this on, but there is a massive following in Europe and the UK for Japanese music. You have / had many talented artists.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here