Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Both irrelevant

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Cesar Chavez

Apr 17, 2012
California
Is there no end to this sort of thread?

A years supply of cheese or the rugby world cup? Stay in the EU or strike gold in your garden? Albion win the league or a bank error in your favour?

Adding cheese to the mix certainly adds interest to the debate. As I see it, voting for the rugby and preferring to leave the EU, could mean tariffs on good imported cheeses from say, France, and also leaves the door open for the US to export tons of less good cheese from Wisconsin (as well as off loading a glut of chlorinated chicken)
Good cheese, Albion, Remain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Stupid thread because anyone that puts a rugby world cup win ahead of the well being of the economy, shouldn't be entitled to vote!!

So, rugby win and remain.

Worse case scenario, SA 66 Eng 5 and remain. Rugby is just again and shouldn't take precedence over people's lives.

Cesar Chavez

Apr 17, 2012
California
Drew, interesting that you introduce stupidity to the conversation. Some might say that putting self interest/politics ahead of the better interests of the country, it's people, and the economy is the definition of stupidity,
Equally people voting for a policy (leave) they readily admit they do not understand could be termed as stupid.
Finally, for those who voted Rugby win/Albion defeat, how stupid an Albion 'fan' would you be if the defeat cost us dearly at the seasons end?.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Your stereotyping was the implication that people who disagree with you indulge in stereotyping. I bet most don't, just as you don't. You and me have had the odd disagreement but I don't think abuse has ever featured in either direction.

Having said that, I really think that a larger proportion of Leavers on the Brexit thread indulge in abuse than their opposite numbers. Claims of racism, whilst usually misplaced, are rare. Best wishes, "Hypocritical Liar"

I think you are wrong on this one myself.
I could see both sides of the argument and was going to vote remain. I'm sure most racists voted leave but the way that a very large number of remain supporters conducted themselves regarding all those voting for brexit meant I couldn't be one of them.
This thread should probably be merged to the brexit thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here