Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Rotherham vs Leeds

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Wasn't that his reaction to former Brighton striker Alex Revell's wonder goal in the Rotherham vs Leyton Orient play off final?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Derby matches are unpredictable.

Rotherham bravely drew with Ipswich 2-2 and I wouldn't be surprised if they got something tonight. It's a stinker of a division to bet on this season (well, it feels that way) so I'll be saving my money for tomorrow and the start of the snooker on the BBC.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Derby matches are unpredictable.

Rotherham bravely drew with Ipswich 2-2 and I wouldn't be surprised if they got something tonight. It's a stinker of a division to bet on this season (well, it feels that way) so I'll be saving my money for tomorrow and the start of the snooker on the BBC.
Looking at Rotherham's home form (in scoring a goal or two) and Leeds ability to score I've gone for the BTTS.

Were loose.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The mighty Leeds dominant in the first half but Rotherham do a Rotherham and steal a goal just before half time 1-1 so far!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just noticed that Rotherham United have been either promoted or relegated in eight of the last ten seasons.

I think that's interesting.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just noticed that Rotherham United have been either promoted or relegated in eight of the last ten seasons.

I think that's interesting.
And to add to @Thunder Bolt 's comment, Peterbore have also been up and down a lot. Three promotions and 3 relegations since 2010. And currently in the playoffs with the chance of automatic :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here