Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Rooney available

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

I have really enjoyed my time here. ... But I just feel it’s the right time to go back to England. What lies ahead, I don’t know.”

“We were in agreement that if the season ended this weekend, he was going to leave,” Levien said. “Wayne improved us a lot and gave us a jolt when he came here, but we’ve been working really hard at building out the leadership in the front office, and as part of that we’re going to have a new coach.”

United is in the process of hiring a general manager, a position that has been vacant since last winter.
“It’s much better for us not to drag this out a few weeks because we can focus on the future and focus on the next steps,” Levien added.
The search for a new coach will not begin in earnest until the team hires a general manager, Levien added.

Last edited:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Off to Birmingham, by all reports.

Very weird if true. Reminds me a bit of when they sacked Rowett (maybe) to appoint a name in Zola. Went from the play-offs to barely staying up, Eustace has been doing a very good job.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If people knew why he was sacked at Derby they might expect him to turn up next at Paris

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Off to Birmingham, by all reports.

Very weird if true. Reminds me a bit of when they sacked Rowett (maybe) to appoint a name in Zola. Went from the play-offs to barely staying up, Eustace has been doing a very good job.
Eustace now sacked…….await confirmation of Rooney

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
IMG_0471.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here