Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ronald

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Wigan. It was Wigan!
Freed From Desire was ... and that would be half decent if people sang "Fergie's on fire... your defence is terrified" a bit like the Wigan version. I was talking about the 'hey baby' song. Newcastle fans have sung it about Shearer pretty much forever.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Freed From Desire was ... and that would be half decent if people sang "Fergie's on fire... your defence is terrified" a bit like the Wigan version. I was talking about the 'hey baby' song. Newcastle fans have sung it about Shearer pretty much forever.
Newcastle did sing Freed from Desire for Mitro(vic) before Wigan did for Will Grigg though.

Stevenage claim to have sung it originally, but I’ve never seen any video evidence of that being true.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh right… I thought they sang it for Callum Wilson - sure we weren’t the first but the Maupay one was the first time I think I’d heard it sang…

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Was the Poznan thing a pee take at the city supporters or something catching on at the Amex?
Hope it's the former 😄
I was in N1D last night and it was a response to their own Poznan celebration whilst not realising it had go to VAR whilst their backs were turned

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
With Sarmiento at the other Albion, and Caicedo off, is our brilliant video diary import going to remain here just for Pervis?

Or will he be leaving on a free for Merseyside?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
With Sarmiento at the other Albion, and Caicedo off, is our brilliant video diary import going to remain here just for Pervis?

Or will he be leaving on a free for Merseyside?
He was asked and said he'd be at the Amex on Saturday but beyond that, I imagine he may split his loyalty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here