Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto’s press conference

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Heart on sleeve and openness is generally a good thing. In a world where players and managers are kept apart from fans (bar orchestrated musings on social media), imho it’s nice to know what’s in the manager’s mind. Results come first of course, but it builds a bond.
You do realise it's all going to end badly, don't you?

Very, very badly.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Why not just celebrate our new glorious leader rather than take cheap jibes at his predecessor, who actually played a massive part in getting us where we are now?

not angry! Just baffled.
Because our old glorious leader took cheap jibes at us, even after he jumped ship to pick up his millions. History lesson indeed. You reap what you sow

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I disagree. Not with anything RDZ says, just the meaningless of Press briefs ahead of all games. I feel sorry for all managers, as a PL contract obligation. Poor sods being asked same questions every week typically. Just not enough to warrant every week but saturation is what the PL demands and if there’s an update on a shin pad then an update must be provided. Really though, it can all be boiled down to a paragraph issued to the press pack and team news around 1.30pm today. These are rarely worth 10-15mins of anyone’s time every game, least of all the poor managers. Must be the most tiresome duty of everyone’s job. Still, just my opinion. Right, let’s have those rascals up the road today. No pity. No prisoners. Annihilation will do. :albion2::thumbsup::rock::drink:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Because our old glorious leader took cheap jibes at us, even after he jumped ship to pick up his millions. History lesson indeed. You reap what you sow
And was a boogate whining baba 😭. Then hypocritically not challenging the boos ringing out at Stamford Bridge …. I suspect scared of the backlash.

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
I disagree. Not with anything RDZ says, just the meaningless of Press briefs ahead of all games. I feel sorry for all managers, as a PL contract obligation. Poor sods being asked same questions every week typically. Just not enough to warrant every week but saturation is what the PL demands and if there’s an update on a shin pad then an update must be provided. Really though, it can all be boiled down to a paragraph issued to the press pack and team news around 1.30pm today. These are rarely worth 10-15mins of anyone’s time every game, least of all the poor managers. Must be the most tiresome duty of everyone’s job. Still, just my opinion. Right, let’s have those rascals up the road today. No pity. No prisoners. Annihilation will do. :albion2::thumbsup::rock::drink:
Did you manage to catch up with the latest on the shin pad and can you share it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here