Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] RIP Nora Forster

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
John Lydon’s other half has died from Alzheimer’s. 😞

A wicked, horrible disease.

The irony of this sad story is that she left something in her hotel room and her and Mr Lydon missed the Lockerbie flight in 1988 as a result.

RIP 🙏
Sad, lucky escape from the Lockerbie Pan Am flight though, the bassist from Cockney Rebel, Paul Jeffries died on that flight I think.

Did Lydon win the Eurovision entry inspired by his wife?

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Jeez, that’s so sad. RIP.
From memory, Nora took so long packing in Germany, they missed the flight to London and, ergo, the Pan Am flight.
And John wrote his Irish Eurovision entry in tribute to Nora but it wasn’t chosen by their jury.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Sad news its an awful disease to have to watch the person you love leave you while leaving the shell of their former self and what’s even worst is we have no idea what the person with the disease can or cannot comprehend.
I watched my dad die from this and I will always be haunted by the memory of attending an assessment with a doctor who said to my dad who is this with you my dad turned to me and said I don’t know who is it

RIP Nora thoughts and prayers go out to anyone who knew her and in particular my heart goes out to John

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

The irony of this sad story is that she left something in her hotel room and her and Mr Lydon missed the Lockerbie flight in 1988 as a result.

RIP 🙏
A former colleague got stuck in traffic and missed that flight :down:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

RIP 🙏
I didn't realise she was at that stage in the illness. Very sad news.
Rest in peace with Ari

Holly Johnson also missed that flight

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Holly Johnson also missed that flight
The Lydon story I believe. But I have my doubts about others. It’s a bit like that Pistols gig in Manchester….the amount of people who claim to have been there would have filled the venues 2 times over.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sad, lucky escape from the Lockerbie Pan Am flight though, the bassist from Cockney Rebel, Paul Jeffries died on that flight I think.

Did Lydon win the Eurovision entry inspired by his wife?
sadly not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here