Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] RIP Lisa Marie Presley

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
At 54 far too young 😞

For all the money and the adulation, it must be a tough gig being the child of a global icon, compounded when that legend is taken himself in tragic circumstances ( Lisa was only 9 when Elvis died 💔)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
When I think of her, I think Dallas. RIP, so young

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
So young. I heard she once lived in virtual anonymity in Rotherfield. RIP.
When I had a share in an Antique shop in Rye, we had to find Christmas presents for her to give to friends/family each year. I would then have to deliver them to her at her home.

Security was mad. Three sets of gates to get through to the house courtyard. She sold it two years ago.
https://media.onthemarket.com/properties/629146/doc_0_84.pdf

Always very nice when I met her, even making me a coffee.

RIP

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
When I had a share in an Antique shop in Rye, we had to find Christmas presents for her to give to friends/family each year. I would then have to deliver them to her at her home.

Security was mad. Three sets off gates to get through to the house courtyard. She sold it two years ago.
https://media.onthemarket.com/properties/629146/doc_0_84.pdf

Always very nice when I met her, even making me a coffee.

RIP
Similar to my gaff…

That place is so big it looks like you still need a shuttle bus to get from the car park to the house!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I wonder if my brownie points I earnt are now in vain as I arranged for tickets to see Priscilla in London in April. Are brownie points transferrable even if it is cancelled?

Was quite spooky as last night, she had been watching the Golden Globes clip and said that she didn't look well. 5 minutes later, we saw the news she had been rushed to hospital.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
May have inherited the heart problems from her father. Certainly looked a lot like hIm RIP

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here