Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] RIP Lady Cathy Ferguson

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Sad news for Sir Alex - commiserations to him and his family.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Ignoring the above comment, it's clear that he was only able to achieve what he did with someone like her behind him.

My wife Cathy has been the key figure throughout my career, providing a bedrock of both stability and encouragement. Words are not enough to express what this has meant to me.

Sympathies to the family.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Sometimes these RIP posts just feel like an excuse to start a post.
Mate - You may not like Alex Ferguson - you may understandably not like Manchester United as a team - but when arguably, one of the best PL football managers of the current era, loses his beloved wife of nearly 60 years, a wife who was his support throughout his career, a person would have to be a bit of a twunt IMO not to give a shit at all to the point of posting negative comments about it on an RIP thread. People are entitled to be twunts, but it would help the majority if they just maybe fck off and be twunts elsewhere and not comment on a thread that needed no excuse to be posted on a PL football forum. Respect. 🙂

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
There's a saying: Behind every great man you'll find a great woman!

Many great men can attribute much of their achievements to the support of a spouse lurking in the shadows.

RIP Mrs Fergie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here