Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Richard Littlejohn article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'm not infecting my computer by opening something published by that rag, but if the article is by Littlejohn, I can already state with confidence that the content will be thinly veiled racism, held together with half facts which is designed to drive a wedge through the fabric of our society

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
IMG_0103.jpeg

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
You lost me at Richard Littlejohn.
Everyone is historically compromised in this scenario. UK and partners for the Balfour declaration and hen the displacement of the Palestinians to create Israel. Americans want Middle Eastern allies. We want Saudi oil. Saudis us and Americans are siding with the Yemenis who are bombing their fellow citizens in a civil war. Russians back Syria. Newcastle and many other clubs take Arab money, as do many financial institutions eg Barclays. How much money has UK plc made by selling weapons to various sides. All a bit of a mess.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I don't think anyone would have a problem with clubs doing something in solidarity with the hundreds of thousands of innocent lives being taken/put in dire risk. That said, on account on him being a prolific instigator of cultural division and genuine purveyor of nastiness, I somehow doubt that's the point of the article though

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Indeed. Massive gammon uses tit-for-tat massacre to mock the taking of the knee. I never saw that coming.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Everyone is historically compromised in this scenario. UK and partners for the Balfour declaration and hen the displacement of the Palestinians to create Israel. Americans want Middle Eastern allies. We want Saudi oil. Saudis us and Americans are siding with the Yemenis who are bombing their fellow citizens in a civil war. Russians back Syria. Newcastle and many other clubs take Arab money, as do many financial institutions eg Barclays. How much money has UK plc made by selling weapons to various sides. All a bit of a mess.
If only we had a long and thoughtful thread on the current crisis in Gaza.

Oh.....hang on....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh and a message to the OP. I know you like to attack woke lefties, but this sort of thread just makes you look petty and peevish.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
C
Closed minds and all that.

Whilst I do not want to agree with the content of the article (I really do not like current Israeli policy or the practices of the IDF) it is very difficult to argue with RLs opinion on this one.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Man of the people

Exactly which people? Those multi-millionaires that are worth the best part of £5m and net worth increases by £250,000 per year for the last 5 years.

As HWT said, not my people.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm closing this.

And, as a general point of order, I will now be taking action against people who start new threads that just a link to a provocative article of any kind.

You are essentially lobbing a grenade onto NSC and immediately running away with the hope of leaving chaos in your wake Frankly, it's cowardly and not community-spirited at all.

If you have a point to make on any subject at all, make it in your own words. By all means link to articles, videos and tweets etc that help you make your point or provide further context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here