Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Removal company recommendations

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Hopefully team DFP will moving in the near future, does anyone have any recommendations on companies they’ve used, or equally any to avoid? We’ve got a 3 bed, with large shed and garage so need more than a man-and-a-van service, probably suit either a 7.5t or two 3.5t lutons.
Many thanks in advance.
lifting fridge GIF

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Hopefully team DFP will moving in the near future, does anyone have any recommendations on companies they’ve used, or equally any to avoid? We’ve got a 3 bed, with large shed and garage so need more than a man-and-a-van service, probably suit either a 7.5t or two 3.5t lutons.
Many thanks in advance.
lifting fridge GIF
Village removals off Wheatsheaf Rd in Henfield were excellent for me. Possibly changed name, but Google Henfield removals should track them down for a quote.

papachris

We used GB liners in 2021. Great service and they took good care of our stuff. Even though we had already packed and wrapped our stuff they wrapped again themselves and took a full inventory. Based in Brighton area.
Also very good value, I also had a 3 bed house and everything that entails. We actually moved abroad but they do local and within the UK as well. I highly recommend them.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I urge you to pack up yourself, you realise the amount of crap you have, chuck most of it away before you move and then moving costs you half as much!! Also makes you contemplate being a minimalist!!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
We used GB liners in 2021. Great service and they took good care of our stuff. Even though we had already packed and wrapped our stuff they wrapped again themselves and took a full inventory. Based in Brighton area.
Also very good value, I also had a 3 bed house and everything that entails. We actually moved abroad but they do local and within the UK as well. I highly recommend them.
Another vote for GB Liners and their packing service is worth every penny. You can go to the pub to have lunch and a pint while they pack up your house like a plague of locusts.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I urge you to pack up yourself, you realise the amount of crap you have, chuck most of it away before you move and then moving costs you half as much!! Also makes you contemplate being a minimalist!!
Rest assured, I worked in removals for a few years so I’m fully up to speed with what needs doing, we’ve been busy packing since early December and we’re disposing of plenty of stuff as we’re going which is good as Mrs DFP is a raging hoarder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here