Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
:smile:

REMF_zpsa1c527e7.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done Al and everyone on a superb effort. Al raised £ 750 for the REMF. Legend !

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
A fun and fab evening. Thanks to everyone who came along.

Some highlights...

• John Lees requesting some Beach Boys be played, so I sang as much of Pet Sounds as I dared. Trigger nearly threw up.
• Brett doing the quiz alongside Charlie's Angels / Gully's Girls. He looked quite the handsome dandy.
• Jo from Piglet's Pantry's team getting 5/10 in the Food & Drink round.
• Some thinking I said "Island's", when I said "Islands' ". That was as heckly as anyone got...
• Our first-ever tie break question to decide the winners. Oooh, it was exciting.
• The dignity with which 'The Magnificent Seven' (i.e. perennial winners) ceded their crown.
• The lack of dignity with which 'The Sandwich Makers' gained it. It was like a bomb going off.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
You were missed slick , our 1-10 score for Brighton and Hove Albion history section put the mockers on any aspirations of lifting the trophy , smashing evening thankyou to the organisers , and im sorry for hogging all the raffle tickets Chris , the King harold ? / Blootooth question will live long in the memory , TWEET . :rolleyes:

No problem with you holding the raffle tickets Jan.
The problem was when King Tweet won his Virgo shirt, pulled out the next ticket in the draw, and promptly told them to put it back cos he'd just won a prize.
Sod you Jack, i'm alright. :banana:
He was nearly lent out on loan for the rest of the quiz, except nobody would have him. :D

Good quiz Al, well done.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A good night well done. I learnt quite a lot as well.............. Not least pint after pint of Kronenburg gives me a right headache.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Pen situation was an absolute shambles...

Great night and I feel ok enough to get back on it. I have a worrying number of emails telling me my Auto top-up has kicked in!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A fun and fab evening. Thanks to everyone who came along.

Some highlights...

• John Lees requesting some Beach Boys be played, so I sang as much of Pet Sounds as I dared. Trigger nearly threw up.
• Brett doing the quiz alongside Charlie's Angels / Gully's Girls. He looked quite the handsome dandy.
• Jo from Piglet's Pantry's team getting 5/10 in the Food & Drink round.
• Some thinking I said "Island's", when I said "Islands' ". That was as heckly as anyone got...
• Our first-ever tie break question to decide the winners. Oooh, it was exciting.
• The dignity with which 'The Magnificent Seven' (i.e. perennial winners) ceded their crown.
• The lack of dignity with which 'The Sandwich Makers' gained it. It was like a bomb going off.

It was our Aguero moment. Wilko actually predicted as much when you were reading the scores. Sorry!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Well pleased with a 10/10 on Albion and a 9/10 on music (Who) so left the rest of team to come up with the other answers, hence we didn't win!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Actually the 10/10 was not the Albion round (although pretty good) it was the radio round. Just being smug, like. (forget the 1/10 for food & drink)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here