Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] REMF - A statement

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Well done to everybody involved over the years.

Could this thread be pinned, or have a pinned post, to remind everybody that the final REMF will be at the Amex on Friday 2nd June? Thank you

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have spoken to Zef and BHA Mark, and Ben original players in the first game and they are looking to come along. I know Gareth has contacted a lot of the original team.

anyone know if Stumpy Tim and Insider ( Paul Camllin) still post on here?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I have been told that if we reach the cup final I can come over so maybe I'll be able to attend.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have spoken to Zef and BHA Mark, and Ben original players in the first game and they are looking to come along. I know Gareth has contacted a lot of the original team.

anyone know if Stumpy Tim and Insider ( Paul Camllin) still post on here?
Tim does but rarely. His big brother spends all his time on here though, so it's not like he's difficult to get hold of.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tim does but rarely. His big brother spends all his time on here though, so it's not like he's difficult to get hold of.
Can you pm Gareth then

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Our local youth football club was a beneficiary of an REMF donation. It made a meaningful difference to the welfare of the club and I’m sure others will say the same. Well done and thank you.
A couple of suggestions:

Could all the various clubs and organisations (in Sussex / Croydon) that have benefitted from REMF be invited to the final game?

Likewise all players (from both clubs) that have played in any of the previous games?

Would be great to have a really good crowd for the final game - all those involved with REMF over the years deserve that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here