Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Referee

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought there were a lot of small fouls that he gave to Chelsea, little shoves, those 'someone touched my back, I better throw myself to the ground' types and such, that he steadfastly refused to give when similar were commited against Brighton.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
“Well well, a Chelsea player appears to be on the ground. I will therefore assume it’s a foul.”

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Dreadful grasp of the advantage rule. If your overload player gets taken out there’s no advantage.

Gave every little tap to them as well. Pulled five additional top six minutes out of his arsehole. Rightly booed off

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Dreadful grasp of the advantage rule. If your overload player gets taken out there’s no advantage.
There's was one break where Caicedo(?) Got taken out leaving Enciso (or Mitoma?) on his own against 5 defenders and a goalkeeper and he played advantage, even when it because clear there was no where for him to go. Still did well to hold it up and win a throw in.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I thought he was bloody awful, gave us nothing and should have been wearing that manky washed out yellow shirt.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Gave every little tap to them as well. Pulled five additional top six minutes out of his arsehole. Rightly booed off
That. I liked Madley as a Champ ref but ever since he was overruled for a penalty for Connolly, he has been dreadful as a PL ref

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

No problem with five-six minutes but agree he gave Chelsea a lot of the 50/50 decisions

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
There's was one break where Caicedo(?) Got taken out leaving Enciso (or Mitoma?) on his own against 5 defenders and a goalkeeper and he played advantage, even when it because clear there was no where for him to go. Still did well to hold it up and win a throw in.
What has this poster done for me to get a red warning their post s are potentially libellous?offensive ?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
As per usual, every big decision went to the big six club but it didn’t matter today because we were so superior to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here