Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ Everton Press Conference

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
You wonder who will feature on the left wing.

Previously when Mitoma hasn't been around, Joao Pedro has popped up there. Milner was there for a bit.

I suppose the most likely option is Tariq Lamptey, who also played there quite recently. We've also go the option to push Pervis forward, to switch Adingra over, (maybe moving Facu out wide on the right) or introducing Barco. That's all assuming Ansu Fati can't start.

So losing Mitoma is always going to be a blow. But we still have decent options

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You wonder who will feature on the left wing.

Previously when Mitoma hasn't been around, Joao Pedro has popped up there. Milner was there for a bit.

I suppose the most likely option is Tariq Lamptey,
who also played there quite recently. We've also go the option to push Pervis forward, to switch Adingra over, (maybe moving Facu out wide on the right) or introducing Barco. That's all assuming Ansu Fati can't start.

So losing Mitoma is always going to be a blow. But we still have decent options
I would have thought most likely would be Simon Adingra, in his favourite position? (with possibly Lamptey, on the right)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Compare and contrast

RDZ cautious about Barco

via Everton press conference - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/brighton-and-hove-albion
  • De Zerbi said it is "difficult to understand" whether January signing Valentin Barco is ready to be in contention for first-team selection. He added: "We have to give him as much time to understand the new country and new style of play."

Mr Lion on Barco begs to differ !

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

Mitoma probably OUT
Enciso on the bench
Pedro out for 2 to 4 more weeks
2 players go round to RDZ's house for dinner each week. This week's guests were Ansu Fati and Pervis.
De Rossi is a big friend of RDZ - their daughters are good friends too.

Ia De Zerbis wife here with him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here