Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Raising money for cancer research. Can anyone spare a fiver?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
shameless bump

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Thank you James Marsh for the latest donation

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Thanks to the Oldman too. Loving the community spirit.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Hello good folk of NSC.

I am doing a tough mudder (Tough Mudder - Probably the Toughest Event on the Planet) in memory of my friend who was a season ticket holder at The Albion. We both used to take our kids to home matches together. Tragically, he was diagnosed with Leukemia in September last year and died three weeks later. I still go to the matches with all the kids but sadly, without Steve. I have decided to raise money for Cancer Research as his is the charity that Steve would have wanted me to raise money for. I have a long road to fitness but will get it done.

If anyone can spare a fiver, it would be gratefully received in memory of a lifetime Albion supporter. My just giving page is below.

http://www.justgiving.com/piers-Arthur

Christ just watched the video.... good luck mate!!!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Christ just watched the video.... good luck mate!!!

No walk in the park Marshy, I am down the gym every other day without fail. I gonna be a beast come June!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Have donated a fiver , Well done to you, he would be proud of you for doing this, Good luck

He didn't hate Palace but much like me, he enjoyed a friendly bit of banter with the Palace fans.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Just a quick update for those who have donated and anyone else interestd. I have now raised £845 and have lost about a stone in weight. Got 9 weeks left so have to step up the training a bit more now. Thanks for your donations to Cancer reasearch so far. Any further donations are most appreciated. Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here