Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hard for many to believe I know but it’s a NO from me :shrug:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Just left his job in China.

Would you want him here if Potter ended up getting the sack?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

No Thanks (had to add the "thanks" as system needed a minimum of 3 characters as response, which this explanation has blasted it out of the water. :amex::amex:

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Difference being, Potter has bought into the long term strategy of developing young talent from the academy through to the first team, which is essential considering the amount of money TB has invested.

Which academy are you referring to ? Poland , Ecuador . anywhere else but Sussex

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Difference being, Potter has bought into the long term strategy of developing young talent from the academy through to the first team, which is essential considering the amount of money TB has invested.

For a long time Hughton was part of a ling term project, same way as Potter is now. All through our first season in the PL opinion on here indicated support for Hughton, and support for him being the man to lead us back up if we went down. It was only in the second PL season - and particularly the second half of that season - that opinion turned against him, initially because of results, but then also because grievances like the football played, his over-cautious approach in adversity, his reluctance to use youth players (and reluctance to use new signings a lot of the time too!) all came to the surface, ending in the perfect storm at the end of the season.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Oh my God - no, never ... what an awful and frankly insane appointment he’d be... and people chuckled when I suggested Hulk might rock up as our striking saviour (could still be on btw...) ahem ... Rafa - he wouldn’t even consider us - he’d be ‘above’ a club of our stature (I strongly suspect) ... that and it’d represent a total sea change in our philosophy and approach.

File under, thank **** that’s never going to happen.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Just left his job in China.

Would you want him here if Potter ended up getting the sack?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

No Thanks (had to add the "thanks" as system needed a minimum of 3 characters as response, which this explanation has blasted it out of the water. :amex::amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here