Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radicalisation in Brighton

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well some good news, this horrible piece of filth has been jailed for four years.

Hopefully he’ll lose all his benefits and get deported at the end of his sentence!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And the first two tweets in the thread drag out the tired old alt.right dog whistles implying that certain types will be queuing up to defend him. All over it like a nasty rash, as always. Like pretty pink fairy on this thread. I'm a lefty with plenty of Muslim friends and for the record, the sentence is bang to rights. :shrug:

shit stirrers.JPG

Incidentally, are there any new threads about kiddies being horribly tortured and killed? There are a couple of cases in the media today and surely someone will feel it is important to highlight this :shrug:

Jan 30, 2008
No hee needs to do the time, then deport the pig.

Banged up with like minded individuals possibly radicalising others who knows and what's the chances of him coming out of prison and lingering around in this country ,imho he needs removing from the country another waste of tax payers money

Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Banged up with like minded individuals possibly radicalising others who knows and whats the chances of coming out and lingering around in this country ,imho he needs removing from the country another waste of tax payers money

Regards
DF

Fair point, couple of months ago I see the **** wandering down Bond Street, short little ****er, always looks alot bigger in the photos!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
TO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT SHOULDN'T BE
regards
DR

I thought it worth bouncing this post.

I love it when you get shouty. It is slightly more amusing and slightly less nauseating than you sneery snidery, your laughing in the wrong places, and your football hooliganism tomfoolery.

Oh, and I decide which of your posts to read, and it certainly won't be your hopeless reply to this.

And as a racist wankfest, this thread has somewhat died on its arse. Who would have predicted that in 2016? Hmmmmm......

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I thought it worth bouncing this post.

I love it when you get shouty. It is slightly more amusing and slightly less nauseating than you sneery snidery, your laughing in the wrong places, and your football hooliganism tomfoolery.

Oh, and I decide which of your posts to read, and it certainly won't be your hopeless reply to this.

And as a racist wankfest, this thread has somewhat died on its arse. Who would have predicted that in 2016? Hmmmmm......

Happy to note that despite predictions to the contrary, in the six years since this thread started Brighton's Muslim community hasn't risen up and slaughtered all the infidels. One can still purchase pork chops and nudey mags quite freely without fear of being put to the sword.

Jolly dee.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here