Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Question Time

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Fox looked bored by the whole thing, like it was all a bit beneath him, and said little of any substance. I thought he came across as a bit of a prick.

As for that utter nonentity Whately - she just waffled and waffled, spouting unmitigated meaningless BOLLOCKS all night. Toeing the party line to an excruciating level. "Off the back of in real terms a 63% cut in investment since 2010, what will the Tories do for Liverpool ?"

Whately: "Well since the election last month, I've visited Liverpool twice...." aaaaaaannnnd ??
We then just got more numbers plucked out of the sky, general waffle and vague promises that had everyone rolling their eyes. Utter vacuous, and so dense the light was bending around her (thanks Malcolm).

Never heard of this particular Fox until Wed arvo when he appeared as a hallowed guest on 5Live, he was a tad controversial, bit opinionated, said he wrote the songs for a whole album on the day he was dumped by his mrs. I think he was puffing a book or something. As for Question Time, always plenty of questions but don't expect any answers from this government, remember, that they have been the cause of most of the questions for the last 10 years and they are unlikely to be the solution.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Just watched the clip. Firstly Fox came across well IMHO.

Now for the woman in the audience. So she's suggesting that only black people can criticise black people ? In that case the only people I can criticise are white heterosexual men with two legs ! Otherwise I'm being racist, homophobic, sexist and legist. Really .... she came across as a complete moron. No doubt I'm racist for calling her a moron :facepalm:

#teamfox

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Steve Parish is on tonight’s QT panel.

Timed I’d guess to talk about CPFC’s perennial struggle against racism, how they’ve led the way on and off the field, and how their black players still face racism.

Oldest football club in the World, dontcha know.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Will someone ask him where the ring fenced money for his vanity project is located?

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

Timed I’d guess to talk about CPFC’s perennial struggle against racism, how they’ve led the way on and off the field, and how their black players still face racism.

Thanks for the heads up on that, great timing - I shall have another glass of vino and go to bed.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

If it is that, and I’m not saying you’re wrong, wouldn’t they be better off having someone who actually is black on the panel?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
james `Cleverly FFS . . . More appearances than anyone in the last few years, and championing a cause, like Pritti pattel, that defies all. Logic.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Firefox_Screenshot_2020-06-18T21-59-26.917Z.png

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
James Cleverley (heh!) saying everything's okay because at least the National Front aren't marching on our streets every weekend like they used to do.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
James Cleverley (heh!) saying everything's okay because at least the National Front aren't marching on our streets every weekend like they used to do.

James Cleverly is just another political chancer who is desperate to get back into the inner circle by saying the right thing.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
James Cleverly is just another political chancer who is desperate to get back into the inner circle by saying the right thing.

James Cleverly is a div.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cleverly, Parish and Fiona Bruce - Christ Almighty!

Giving up watching this show is about the one New Year's Resolution I've found easy to keep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here