Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Queens Park FC The Spiders.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Top of The Scottish Championship and set to move into Lesser Hampden anytime soon,managed by Owen Coyle. After the failure of Arbroath to make The SPL last season let's have some different teams in The SPL rather than the usual suspects.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Me and little bruv used to follow Partick Thistle all over Scotland unaccompanied by an adult. One time, aged about 12 and 10 respectively, we went to watch the Maryhill Magyars v Queens Park at the old massive Hampden. Capacity: 130,000+. Attendance: 200. It was the middle of Winter and a raging snowstorm. 198 of the crowd were sensible and took shelter behind the goal where there was a roof. Me and bruv had one entire side of the ground entirely to ourselves. We weren't entirely stupid though. We had our big coats on, with the hoods up

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As a proud Queen's Park fan this gives me great delight. And I look forward to the Lesser Hampden move with it's huge capacity of about 1,500. Some say we won't fill the ground, but I reckon we can. (Okay we may get 500).

I chose Queen's Park back in 70s because that was where I lived... in Brighton. They also played in the same colours as my school.

I was asked recently by someone I was talking to in Scotland who I followed up there. When said Queen's Park he seemed shock, As if he'd never heard of them.

Bugger Celtic and Rangers. This is big time for The Spiders. It has coincided with turning professional. But it will be great if they made the SPL.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Stand down, monkey tennis. Here comes.....

parakeet GIF

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Me and little bruv used to follow Partick Thistle all over Scotland unaccompanied by an adult. One time, aged about 12 and 10 respectively, we went to watch the Maryhill Magyars v Queens Park at the old massive Hampden. Capacity: 130,000+. Attendance: 200. It was the middle of Winter and a raging snowstorm. 198 of the crowd were sensible and took shelter behind the goal where there was a roof. Me and bruv had one entire side of the ground entirely to ourselves. We weren't entirely stupid though. We had our big coats on, with the hoods up
Enjoy. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here