Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pyro at the Amex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've just watched this video from the Away end from a British Marseille supporter. They lit their pyro just before we scored. Unfortunate timing from them.

:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Their pyro was perfect timing

Just cant see why its ok abroad and even in scotland but our rules are so strict to make stadiums as sterile as possible
Because the English would luzz them at opposition supporters.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've just watched this video from the Away end from a British Marseille supporter. They lit their pyro just before we scored. Unfortunate timing from them.

That's realy good. But they sound and look far less 'impressive' from where that lad's standing. Weird.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There’s not a chance the club will ever officially sanction the use of any pyro - or even agree to turn a blind eye to it. It’s illegal - so by allowing it, they risk being found culpable for injury or harm to anyone in the vicinity. It’s their venue - they are responsible for the safety of all attending. Not a chance they are leaving themselves open to that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In the North I hardly heard them the Amex is strange like that. Some games the players say it was a great atmosphere and I’ve thought it was rubbish. Im not a fan of the slanting roof maybe that makes a difference.
Cunning design. We can all have whatever atmosphere we want.

As long as we can work out where that is.

I find that it can be a bit noisy for me where I sit in west upper. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here