Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Protester climbs onto crucible snooker table

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’m pretty sure they’ll appeal.
This vicar got a fraction of their sentence.

Was it a first offence? Did they close the road? Related: Did you read the judge’s summation when sentencing? Were there aggravating factors?

One of the other two criminals had three convictions for similar public disorder offences in as many years, and an arrest for an aggravated offence.

Oh and he was a foreign national of no fixed address and a clear flight risk.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
You’re right. It is completely normal behaviour to jump on a snooker table and throw paint powder.

And with hysteria about climate change, this stunt will win over the general public who will no doubt get behind the cause.
Not normal behaviour to run on a football pitch at half time and sit down, boycott games and hold up traffic after games for example but we did it in the 90s

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have noticed many NSC posters are very hypocritical on this. Normal threads with people breaking the law and the person is labelled ‘scum’ etc… Break the law with something that their moral compass tells them they should support and they start defending it. Seems bizarre.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I have noticed many NSC posters are very hypocritical on this. Normal threads with people breaking the law and the person is labelled ‘scum’ etc… Break the law with something that their moral compass tells them they should support and they start defending it. Seems bizarre.
It’s the career criminal aspect I can’t abide. Then people are shocked they get a decent length custodial. How about they stop doing crimes?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It’s the career criminal aspect I can’t abide. Then people are shocked they get a decent length custodial. How about they stop doing crimes?
Of course the snooker muppet was a 25 year old ‘student’ who crowdfunded for people to fund his criminal lifestyle. Unemployed, sponger and arrested 5 times for breaking the law for these ‘protests’. Absolute weapon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here