Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Proof that women are smarter than men

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Among men Labour enjoys a 7-point lead over the Tories (36%-29%), among women it is 26 points (51%-25%) says the latest Guardian/ICM poll.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How many women prefer independent coffee shops in Hove compared to men?

I tend to drink coffee with my male chums and they prefer independent coffee shops. I must admit I'm not that well versed when it comes to ladies and their coffee preferences.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
I tend to drink coffee with my male chums and they prefer independent coffee shops. I must admit I'm not that well versed when it comes to ladies and their coffee preferences.

From my experience they like it black and strong like there ....... I'm going to leave it at that!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Among men Labour enjoys a 7-point lead over the Tories (36%-29%), among women it is 26 points (51%-25%) says the latest Guardian/ICM poll.

It's so wide probably because of Elizabeth Truss' recent shambles with the 'More Great Childcare' review.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove

I like my coffee while admiring the Mediterranean Sea.

- - - Updated - - -

To me, this proves that modern women are dumb and haven't learnt a thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here