Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Programmes to sell

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Not sure the best way of selling my BHA programmes. Have about 6 boxes, think about 800 plus, from 70's to now, including about 200 away and newspapers after siqnificent games. Also 83 cup final runs etc. Downsizing and they need to go. Anyone interested?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Not sure the best way of selling my BHA programmes. Have about 6 boxes, think about 800 plus, from 70's to now, including about 200 away and newspapers after siqnificent games. Also 83 cup final runs etc. Downsizing and they need to go. Anyone interested?
Programmes from the 70s onwards are pretty common and won't I'm afraid be of much value.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Thanks, anyone want to have them, minus the special ones and a small donation to charity? And collect from Worthing? If yes please DM me.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Please don't throw them away. I have my collection and get them out to glance through them bringing back memories of the good, bad and hard times. Put them in the loft or something.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Please don't throw them away. I have my collection and get them out to glance through them bringing back memories of the good, bad and hard times. Put them in the loft or something.
Love to, but moving from bungalow to a flat with reduced space and no loft, so would like them to go to someone who wants them and has space, about 6 larges boxes.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Thanks, anyone want to have them, minus the special ones and a small donation to charity? And collect from Worthing? If yes please DM me.
I'd like any from the past 5 years - I stopped buying them a few years ago and regret it.

I'd make a donation to the charity of your choice.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I have still 4 boxes of Albion home and away programmes, plus fanzines and newspapers from special games. Free to collect from Goring before lunchtime Friday as moving and sadly have no room for them. Approx 400, from 70s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here