Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Probate help,

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Banks (worst offenders) and some solicitors charge a fortune as they feel the family will not argue at a time of a personal loss. As a solicitor in Hove I see this happen and it doesn't reflect well on my profession. In truth quite a lot of the work can be shared out between a solicitor and the family to keep costs sensible, the only time costs get higher than normal is where (for totally understandable reasons) a family simply do not feel emotionally strong enough to deal with it whilst grieving and thus prefer for a solicitor to take all of the work and stress out of their hands. This 'work together' approach is the one my firm have chosen to use so if you would like a private and no obligation whatsoever chat to see if we might be able to help, feel free to PM me.

Edited

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
I do appreciate you taking the time to reply dragonred, but i have decided to go with the firm of solicitors called probaters , the reason being that my sister lives in france and i leave for work at 05.50 in the morning and dont get home till half six so i dont have time to do it myself, but once again thanks for replying.

No problem Bushy - hope it all goes well with probaters but if have any questions down the line don't hesitate to drop me a message

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here