Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Privacy settings and other weirdness

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Same here, I had to re-enter all my personal details on a number of sites and apps, for example Nectar, pension site etc. It may be due to the recent Microsoft upgrade which had a number of security patches.

That could explain why the Microsoft Teams on my phone had signed me out the other day, and initially wouldn't let me back in, saying the password was incorrect when I knew damn well it wasn't. Thought that was odd.

All ok now.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Same here, I had to re-enter all my personal details on a number of sites and apps, for example Nectar, pension site etc. It may be due to the recent Microsoft upgrade which had a number of security patches.

Bloody Microsoft went into overdrive a week or two ago - new login for Outlook, new login for Skype (wouldn't recognise my old password, but when I tried to put it in as my new password, it wouldn't accept it as I'd already used it!).
It even changed the login to my laptop (which is nothing to do with Microsoft or anybody else) to my new password!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Today, every time I navigate around NSC, I get a request to accept privacy settings. How very queer.

Also, last night, half my house went into fuse trip mode. Nothing resolved it (all plugs and switches turned off and the fuse still tripped). Today everything is fine.

What with that and the birthday message from the club, I fear that Trump is wreaking his revenge already.

Anybody else got any sudden weirdness to report?

Edit, when I posted this the following popped up:

View attachment 132804

Have you tried turning it off and on again ?
It won’t help but have you tried ?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Today, every time I navigate around NSC, I get a request to accept privacy settings. How very queer.

Also, last night, half my house went into fuse trip mode. Nothing resolved it (all plugs and switches turned off and the fuse still tripped). Today everything is fine.

What with that and the birthday message from the club, I fear that Trump is wreaking his revenge already.

Anybody else got any sudden weirdness to report?

Edit, when I posted this the following popped up:

View attachment 132804

:eek: you said queer.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It has stopped now. Thanks [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here