Princess 2

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
Have just read on another thread about Princess 2 Project Management courses.

Does anyone know if this is possible to study just through book as the courses look like money.

Also, is this a worthwhile thing to learn?

Have six weeks of nights ahead of me with plenty of time for reading, looking for something good to learn.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Have just read on another thread about Princess 2 Project Management courses.

Does anyone know if this is possible to study just through book as the courses look like money.

Also, is this a worthwhile thing to learn?

Have six weeks of nights ahead of me with plenty of time for reading, looking for something good to learn.

Groupon recently had a very competitive deal on Prince2 online training. It might be worth keeping an eye on this, in case it reappears. From my perspective there are a lot of people out there now who are qualified, so it won't necessarily guarantee you a bumper pay rise, but it is something employers are keen on and it can open doors for you.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Wasn't sure if there was a new course which I hadn't heard of so just googled "Princess 2 Project Management courses".

This thread was the 5th result down. You definitely mean PRINCE.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
The company I work for provides self study material with test papers, an online assessment and if you're successful in the online assessment, a 2 day course including the exams. Have to say it's tough reading through it yourself either at the weekend or after your working day although I passed the Foundation and came very close with the Practitioner. Got just over 2 weeks to sort out the Practitioner side of things before the course.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it is a very worthwhile thing to learn if you are going to follow a career in project management. but if you are interested in project managment you'd already know this and wouldnt be asking about it, if you catch my drift. without doing the certification for PRINCE, im not sure its worth spending much time on the material.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports