Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Prince Phillip.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
4 hours after the post and still nothing on the news. That Cardiff player yesterday, Prince Philip today. Isn't there some sort of fake news penalty on this site?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
4 hours after the post and still nothing on the news. That Cardiff player yesterday, Prince Philip today. Isn't there some sort of fake news penalty on this site?

If nothing is announced in 24 hours, I will sit on the naughty step to appease all my NSC colleagues who have never made an honest mistake.

Happy?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Would they announce it if he died though?

I mean yes - 999999999999 out 100000and-some-more-zeros they would do it, but now?

I know that in war for example sometimes deaths of important generals etc are sometimes not reported immediatly since you coud lose morale or focus, is it entirely impossible they would have done something similar now?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Would they announce it if he died though?

I mean yes - 999999999999 out 100000and-some-more-zeros they would do it, but now?

I know that in war for example sometimes deaths of important generals etc are sometimes not reported immediatly since you coud lose morale or focus, is it entirely impossible they would have done something similar now?

If he has carked it, it wouldn’t surprise me if it was kept quiet for a while.

The covid19 rumours on social media would go into overdrive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If nothing is announced in 24 hours, I will sit on the naughty step to appease all my NSC colleagues who have never made an honest mistake.

Happy?

Nope, a free Bacon Sandwich to everyone who enters your establishment and says " You are Lawro's Left Foot and I claim my Bacon for you Fakin' " … that should suffice. :thumbsup:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm sure if Palpatine can come back, so can this guy.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The government would welcome the distraction. Instead of a dead cat it would be a dead consort.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

A few things that spring to mind,

1st: He is bloody old, would not be a surprise and "should" not cause general panic.

2nd: It could be kept quite only because, people first reaction would be concern about people he has come into contact with, mainly the queen, now that would cause most people to worry, and even if you do not approve of royalty it would be a very sad day if this virus took away the queen and very damaging to the country's moral in these testing times.

Having said that, I think they would have to tell us if he had "carked" it

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Someone told me that Winston Churchill also passed away yesterday ... the mighty are falling like flies :(

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
He was great in The Crown

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here