Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Prince Michael of Kent accused of selling Kremlin access

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I think I'd have to answer...no, not really.

Him and his wife meet the ball kids at Wimbledon, right? Other than that I genuinely don't know who he is or his role within the royal family.

Or.... Ronnie Pickering?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thanks guys. So it turns out I really do have no idea who he/they are.

King George VI had three brothers and a sister.
The Duke of Windsor was the elder brother who rejected the throne and lived in exile with his American wife.
The two younger brothers were Duke of Gloucester and Duke of Kent.
The Duke of Kent died in a plane crash in 1942. He had two sons, Edward & Michael. Edward became
Duke of Kent & Prince Michael is the younger brother. Cousins of the Queen and very minor Royals.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
King George VI had three brothers and a sister.
The Duke of Windsor was the elder brother who rejected the throne and lived in exile with his American wife.
The two younger brothers were Duke of Gloucester and Duke of Kent.
The Duke of Kent died in a plane crash in 1942. He had two sons, Edward & Michael. Edward became
Duke of Kent & Prince Michael is the younger brother. Cousins of the Queen and very minor Royals.

Thanks for that, I didn't realise the Duke of Kent and Prince Michael of Kent were different people.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thanks for that, I didn't realise the Duke of Kent and Prince Michael of Kent were different people.

The Duke of Kent is/was Prince Edward before he inherited his father’s title. His wife Katharine Worsley is lovely and does masses of charity work. She’s too good for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here