Attachments

• nothing_to_see_here.jpg
    nothing_to_see_here.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 72

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Presumption due to the breaking news from The Argus not mentioning any sniff of a signing.

I would say it was a very educated guess, one that wouldn't be too far off if recent history is to go by.

Press conferences don't always reveal signings, we've had plenty that happen out of the blue. Bridge was announced at about seven in the evening wasn't he ?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Press conferences don't always reveal signings, we've had plenty that happen out of the blue. Bridge was announced at about seven in the evening wasn't he ?

Yeah that's fair enough. I should have stated it was just a presumption based on the OP's morning announcement, which I thought was a bit odd.

Still hoping for some news. Anytime soon would be appreciated!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Perhaps he's just driven round the stadium to throw you off the scent ?

He's probably in the Guscave, reading the cards produced by his scientific machinery of the best way to play attractive and progressive football with the ingredients he has, and refilling his Anti-HB&B Repellent Spray cannister to add securely to his Gusbelt.
SPLAT!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Too many WUM'S on here lately! I'm going back to bed.. Can the last person to leave please turn out the lights.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
the press conference has happened, Gus thoughts on Hull...its on Seagulls Player now

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

SIGNINGS
Kuszczak - 9pm
Bruno - 7pm
Vicente option exercised - 6.25pm
Charlie Oatway - 12.40pm
Bridge - 4pm
Vicente returning to training/expected to play this sason - 7.30pm
Crofts 4.30pm

Andy Beasley - 5pm
Chelsea Friendly - 5pm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here