Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier league winners

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
This is a great point.

Palace throttling Casemiro had built up a great partnership with deep lying playmaker Eriksen. Much like Mac and Caicedo for us.

They are going to look very different with Donkey-McTominay and Fred. I can’t see them being a threat to Citeh or Arsenal.
To be fair if they were going to miss Casemiro for 3 games through suspension a double header against Leeds and a home game against Leicester is far from the worse case scenario for Utd. Or does his 3rd game count as the Barcelona game in the Champions League, I'm never sure if red cards move over to UEFA competitions or not (and vice versa)?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is a great point.

Palace throttling Casemiro had built up a great partnership with deep lying playmaker Eriksen. Much like Mac and Caicedo for us.

They are going to look very different with Donkey-McTominay and Fred. I can’t see them being a threat to Citeh or Arsenal.
I had forgotten about Eriksen who is out for a while

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
To be fair if they were going to miss Casemiro for 3 games through suspension a double header against Leeds and a home game against Leicester is far from the worse case scenario for Utd. Or does his 3rd game count as the Barcelona game in the Champions League, I'm never sure if red cards move over to UEFA competitions or not (and vice versa)?
Unrelated.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Hating the fact Arsenal are doing so well, Arsenal FanTV was one of my guilty pleasures, really helped me through the pandemic as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here