Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I don't think I have heard us mentioned once this weekend, and it has been wall to wall footy for me, on the telly and radio (apart from that 90 minute football free interval in the middle of yesterday afternoon).

We are not mentioned as relegation candidates.

We are not mentioned. Even when we are being shown on MOTD.

In reviewing yesterday's games on R5 this morning, someone mentioned 'and Watford drew with Brighton', like the game was at Vicarage Road.

Could it be we might spend 3 years in the PL, get to an FA cup semi, and go down without 'anyone' (in the media) noticing we'd even been there?

Personally, that suits me fine. But it is....odd. We aren't even sufficiently noteworthy to be called 'struggling' let alone 'plucky' ??? :lolol:

There you go again, 30 second ago on R5: 'Watford dropped points against Brign..(didn't cath the last bit...he was mumbling).

Both Michael Brown and Robbie Savidge tipped us to be releagted before the match today.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Both Michael Brown and Robbie Savidge tipped us to be releagted before the match today.

How long did that take? Four seconds? Eight? Did they just mention Brighton and two other teams when asked who would go down? Not exacly thoughful analysis.

Whatever it was, I suspect it was less than 1% of the time spent discussing Watford. But as I said, I don't mind. I just find it odd.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
How long did that take? Four seconds? Eight? Did they just mention Brighton and two other teams when asked who would go down? Not exacly thoughful analysis.

Whatever it was, I suspect it was less than 1% of the time spent discussing Watford. But as I said, I don't mind. I just find it odd.

Like most pundits only interested in the “big” clubs and the story of sheffield United. Should think Leeds latest collapse had much more media coverage. Sure I read something the other day saying how close Villa are to doing what Sheffield United are doing this year.
We could be relegated and most the world would be none the wiser. The only mention we will get them will be quality pundits like Michael brown, savage and o’hara blowing their own trumpets about how they called it

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Like most pundits only interested in the “big” clubs and the story of sheffield United. Should think Leeds latest collapse had much more media coverage. Sure I read something the other day saying how close Villa are to doing what Sheffield United are doing this year.
We could be relegated and most the world would be none the wiser. The only mention we will get them will be quality pundits like Michael brown, savage and o’hara blowing their own trumpets about how they called it

Well Savage can't crow too much - only a few weeks ago he was saying we wouldn't go down.

Anyway, everyone knows he changes his mind every time he tries to use it :lolol:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I don't think I have heard us mentioned once this weekend, and it has been wall to wall footy for me, on the telly and radio (apart from that 90 minute football free interval in the middle of yesterday afternoon).

We are not mentioned as relegation candidates.

We are not mentioned. Even when we are being shown on MOTD.

In reviewing yesterday's games on R5 this morning, someone mentioned 'and Watford drew with Brighton', like the game was at Vicarage Road.

Could it be we might spend 3 years in the PL, get to an FA cup semi, and go down without 'anyone' (in the media) noticing we'd even been there?

Personally, that suits me fine. But it is....odd. We aren't even sufficiently noteworthy to be called 'struggling' let alone 'plucky' ??? :lolol:

There you go again, 30 second ago on R5: 'Watford dropped points against Brign..(didn't cath the last bit...he was mumbling).

Bloke on SSN yesterday talking about West Harm's most recent capitulation couldn't even be bothered to mention who it was they capitulated against. Just said something like "brrf...", then waved his hand dismissively. Personally I think it's a conspiracy and they're doing it on purpose for lols. Very spiteful.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Bournemouth’s run in is horrendous. Think 39 points will be enough if we keep our okay goal diff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wouldn’t it be great to have someone on our books who can whip in a cross like Oliver Norwood. Oh...

That’s harsh. I think many agreed and will agree that he wasn’t good enough for the prem at that time. Glad he’s done well but hindsight because he’s in a team who’s had a good season isn’t for me. Still wouldn’t be bowled over with signing him now. Stephens and Kayla were much better than him then.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Well Savage can't crow too much - only a few weeks ago he was saying we wouldn't go down.

Anyway, everyone knows he changes his mind every time he tries to use it [emoji38]ol:
Savage said we were staying up after the game today. He tipped bmuff, ham and Norwich to go down.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Savage said we were staying up after the game today. He tipped bmuff, ham and Norwich to go down.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

What a guy!

:facepalm::lolol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Wow, just seen Sheffield United fixtures remaining. They can very easily take fourth. Next 3 are us, Norwich and Newcastle. Would have been villa in that too but they’re still in the cup and almost guaranteed a quarter final spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here