Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League average = £1.9m of salary per league point, Albion...

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Presumably, as far as the season just gone is concerned, these numbers are largely guesswork?
I reckon they will be close, new contracts for Mac Allister and Caicedo mid season might bump it up a bit, but then Ayari in and Trossard out in January might have dropped it a bit.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
So, if my calculations are correct, we only need to double our wage bill and we could get 124 points next season, smashing all records, winning the title, and securing CL football. And still with a way below average spend per point :geek:

Someone call Barber

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So, if my calculations are correct, we only need to double our wage bill and we could get 124 points next season, smashing all records, winning the title, and securing CL football. And still with a way below average spend per point :geek:

Someone blame Barber

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Does this mean our players are underpaid and will all be wanting a significant pay rise? It must be one hell of a balancing act for TB and PB.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Chelsea.....
Well yes, but their comedy wages also skew the average too. I'm no stato but I think you will find that it should be 1.5 because that is what Palace are on and as we all know they are usually bang average.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here