Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League admits fans may not be allowed to return for a year

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
"successful Bundesliga relaunch..."
Really? I thought it was awful.

FWIW I also thought it was stale to say the least. But as some have said I don't support either team but I liken it to watching Manchester Town V London Blues.
I may well watch the first Albion game but i'm not convinced it will hold my attention for most of a season.
If that is the case I wont be paying Sky or BT any money. I don't believe I am the only one who might feel this way.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Hardly a surprise. Most of us had thought this was highly likely. Just hope it's only 1 season.

God knows what the clubs in Leagues 1 and 2 will do without their crowds making up most of their funding.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I’m not smart enough to work out the capacity of a social distanced Amex but I’m assuming that every other row would be used with a gap of perhaps two seats between each person.

I’m guessing it could operate at around 8,000.

An empty row behind me would be splendid, as the bloke directly behind regularly sends drops of spit onto my head when he shouts at the players...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can't do it as people are forever going out to get a drink and then later on pee. It's maddening when some of us want to watch footie! Not to mention arriving and leaving. It's impossible.

As I understand it the ban on flasks and bottle tops will be lifted and you will be advised to take one of each ...what goes in can then come out whilst seated ..it’s a men’s game so we don’t need to worry about women ..they can do the stuff they are good at by staying at home getting the meal, pipe and slippers ready :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here