Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5/2/22

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Every chance of us holding onto ninth for another week...

SATURDAY 5TH FEBRUARY
Burnley v Watford (18:00) - BT Sport

Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 19.07.34.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In kinda related news, and it will have its own thread on Monday, but all Premier League teams are playing in the coming mid-week...

...oither than Chelsea and us.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
In kinda related news, and it will have its own thread on Monday, but all Premier League teams are playing in the coming mid-week...

And none of those games will have an effect on us remaining 9th either.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Watford will be in dire trouble if they lose this.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Woy will mastermind a heroic goalless draw.

This could be the least watched fixture of the season. The rugby clashes with most of the first half.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The brilliant thing is that no matter the result today its going to push Newcastle down a place in the table. Watford win or draw takes them above Newcastle, a Burnley win does the same. Win win for everyone except our Saudi friends.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Here's some lovely free money again.

Burnley 2-1 A nice double Dutch, and Newcastle steam in with a 40 million bid for him.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Which means we can go for it tonight.

Hugo Rune

Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Happy to see Dale get a start tonight.

Awful game though

Your average armchair football viewer is screaming out for decent football. Clearly, they’ll get it in just over an hour.

In the meantime, is this match making you want to plunge your swede shaped head into your pizza smeared toilet?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I remember going to a Stranglers gig in 1979 the same night we played Arsenal in the League Cup

Hugh Cornwell even told us the score

I went to see the Who with the Stranglers and AC/DC at Wembley on the day of our first ever top-flight match, home to Arsenal. Hugh Cornwell also told us the score. He hated Brighton, having been busted for drugs there.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
I went to see the Who with the Stranglers and AC/DC at Wembley on the day of our first ever top-flight match, home to Arsenal. Hugh Cornwell also told us the score. He hated Brighton, having been busted for drugs there.

and he is an Arsenal fan

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
And, in other news, Burnley and Watford drew, 0-0.

Well, Roy's injection of antifootball into a stuttering Watford team brought the intended results. What a grim spectacle. The good news is that Burnley broke that clean sheet failure run of theirs, mot us.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Tuesday I will be happy with wins for Burnley and Watford and a loss for Newcastle

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tuesday I will be happy with wins for Burnley and Watford and a loss for Newcastle

It's hard to say as I have no idea of the fixtures and no alternative way of finding out.

:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here