Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27/06 - 02/07

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yes, primary age kids. I don’t have an issue with them, they have a chance to grow out of it. Grown adults is a completely different matter. You only have to walk into a pub in Brighton on a Liverpool match day and you’ll find plenty of plastic scousers. Never seen it with plastic Man City fans.

Those primary kids grow up as fans. I know kids still that I taught about ten years ago, who have left school and support city. That's what established so many Liverpool fans down here back in the 70's. I personally don't like it unless one was from there or family etc. But it's a free country. I always try to persuade plastics of whatever persuasion, to support Brighton, their local team. Awarding house points for that is unconventional I concede. :D

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Sky’s coverage is getting more and more American, so many adverts. Surprised they don’t squeeze in some adverts during the drinks break.

Amazed they haven't adopted the ticker or picture-in-picture splash ads that crop up so often in sports coverage overseas.

Just be glad they are yet to copy the IPL where every occurrence in a game has it's own sponsor - a "City moment of success", "CEAT Strategic Timeout", or the phrase that should boil the piss of any sports fan: "A DLF Maximum"

Jimmy Grimble

Those primary kids grow up as fans. I know kids still that I taught about ten years ago, who have left school and support city. That's what established so many Liverpool fans down here back in the 70's. I personally don't like it unless one was from there or family etc. But it's a free country. I always try to persuade plastics of whatever persuasion, to support Brighton, their local team. Awarding house points for that is unconventional I concede. :D

Some do, some don’t. I have friends that grew out of supporting their ‘Prem’ team as they got older.

And of course, what you’re doing there helps! [emoji38]

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Unconventional it may be but I see nothing wrong in encouraging youngsters to take an interest in their local club and town/city history Well played indeed GCCM.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
quite enjoying Carragher chatting with Neville ... I am disappointed with myself

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
City have made their point. Now they’ll concentrate on the CL & FA Cup. Might face their 23s in the PL.

Their 25 players are all on a different planet to ours, the greatest squad this planet has ever seen. At most they’ll introduce a few development players. Guardioia is an obsessive winner, he’ll look to tear the Albion apart.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Brighton v ManC ...... it’s going to be a cricket score loss for the Albion.

In my dream scenario it may not matter. If we win against Norwich and Watford, B’Muff and Villa lose to Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool away this weekend, I think we’re pretty much safe.
If we don’t beat Norwich, or there are some freak results below us, then I’ll start to worry...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Brighton v ManC ...... it’s going to be a cricket score loss for the Albion.
Man city ain't great away .... They've lost 6 already including Norwich

And absolutely no reason we can't score a goal or 2 against their terrible defence.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here