Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 2-3/10/21

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I ****ing hate international breaks. Certainly too many of them.

Oh well happy for sheebo I suppose, he gets to be proud, enthusiastic, horny, euphoric over another England 3-0 win over in Andorra. Personally I find it all very dull.

1 in September '1 in October , and 1 in November.

2 too many ,imo.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
1 in September '1 in October , and 1 in November.

2 to many ,imo.

One in November too?! Oh ffs, I didn't realise that.

I don't mind not having football in the summer, but no football during the season is so shyte (England playing mostly minnows during the break doesn't count)

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
6th after 7 games, same points total as the 3rd team, would have taken your arm off for that Day One of the season.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
If we can keep up the form and beat Norwich then really do have two feee hits against City and Liverpool half way to safety with only a 1/4 and of the season gone. Dreamland.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Ah but we weren't celebrating a draw; we were celebrating your (collective) disappointment. ****ing funny it was too.

Exactly! It was bloody funny watching them celebrating their win before the final whistle and knowing if their goal keeper just kicked it out of play they would won, only for it to fall straight to Veltman who volleyed it straight back, one bounce later and superb lob by Maupay over said keeper for it to go totally tits up for them :bounce: bloody glorious

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
surprise stat heard today. Burnley have gone 100 games without a red card

Yeah this has been discussed on these pages before.

I have long held the view, that most ref's up their level of what constitutes a card for Burnley games.
Plenty of examples of challenges which get bookings in other games, but get ignored for Burnley.

There have been several hideous challenges from Tarkowski that have been downgraded.

[TWEET]1280930543597690880[/TWEET]

From 1:10
[TWEET]1437695111337426946[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here