Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19/09 - 21/09

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
PSG, Bayern and Celtic in their respective leagues are the same for me. All the resources to dominate, almost a miracle when they lose.

I suppose you could say it was a miracle Liverpool won the league last year considering City scored 102 goals to Liverpool's 85 and conceded only 2 more than Liverpool too.

How often does a team score over a hundred goals and yet stlll get beaten to the league by a country mile? I doubt we'll see that again.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Any statisticians on here tonight ? I would love to know the aggregate total goals scored in the first two rounds matches of last season compared to the first two of this season... I think there are way more goals now without the fans or am I imagining it ?

I don't think you are. There must be so much pressure off when it comes to finishing without the distraction of thousands screaming in anticipation.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hashtag United are through on penalties.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wolves back in it - 2-1 now 11 mins plus stoppage time left.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That was a good goal.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I suppose you could say it was a miracle Liverpool won the league last year considering City scored 102 goals to Liverpool's 85 and conceded only 2 more than Liverpool too.

How often does a team score over a hundred goals and yet stlll get beaten to the league by a country mile? I doubt we'll see that again.

The one big advantage we have in England is that we attract great coaches from across the world, who can give other clubs a chance of silverware with some astute transfer business.

By all accounts German football fans in general reserve their hate for new boys Leipzig who broke their ownership tradition. Bayern seem tolerated.

If I lived in a nation where just one club has a genuine chance every season, I think I’d switch sports.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That Citeh paisley-print shirt would look good with electric blue Lois cords and cherry Kickers.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The one big advantage we have in England is that we attract great coaches from across the world, who can give other clubs a chance of silverware with some astute transfer business.

By all accounts German football fans in general reserve their hate for new boys Leipzig who broke their ownership tradition. Bayern seem tolerated.

If I lived in a nation where just one club has a genuine chance every season, I think I’d switch sports.

Not a lot of options if you’re Scottish. Tennis perhaps. I guess Andy Murray is proof of that although it seems to mostly be an excuse for posh people to get you stiff - shoulder if you play it, neck if you watch it and Hampton if you listen to Monica Seles out of context.

That leaves equally poor rugby and golf courses where 363 days of the year 20 over is a good score. And darts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Not a lot of options if you’re Scottish. Tennis perhaps. I guess Andy Murray is proof of that although it seems to mostly be an excuse for posh people to get you stiff - shoulder if you play it, neck if you watch it and Hampton if you listen to Monica Seles out of context.

That leaves equally poor rugby and golf courses where 363 days of the year 20 over is a good score. And darts.

Toss the caber?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Curling

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Hochmagandy?

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020

Thought we were better than them if not as good as them. A silly passing error, screamer and deflected goal. You make your own luck, but I really wasn't that impressed with them on another day if we take our chances we'd have won that. Then they played damage limitation football against Liverpool. For a team to have spent that much and the talent they have I did expect better from them to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here