[Albion] Premier League 13/3/24

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was there and BOY were they SHIT.

(At Doncaster away that is)

I think we won 3-0, which is saying something.
It was 1997/98 when Donny were being torn apart by Ken Richardson, employing pub footballers and the like. In 98/99 they were in the Conference.

The Albion's current head of media got into trouble with the police for joining in with the home fans' protests when we beat them at Belle Vue.

Last edited:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Interesting point. You could be right. None of us will ever know for sure though.
I remember Fulham away that season.
Hughton had got us to 13th and 10 pts clear of the relegation zone and was starting to see if we could be a bit more expansive.

First half we were on fire - 2-0 up and should have been 4 or 5.
Ended up losing 4-2.
I think that was the end of the experiment.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The relegation battle is all about PSR now.
The Premier league need to get the Forest and Everton verdicts out as soon as possible

It's going to be a shitshow.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It was 1997/98 when Donny were being torn apart by Ken Richardson, employing pub footballers and the like. In 98/99 they were in the Conference.

The Albion's current head of media got into trouble with the police for joining in with the home fans' protests when we beat them at Belle Vue.
Ah; I was unsure on the exact season… I knew it wasn’t long after they ran rings around (our pub team) under Case prior to Hereford…

I specifically remember, during that 97/98 away fixture when we won, a shocking debut for Donnie from a local pub league GK - who was (shall we say) a bit on the chubby side…

I believe it ended 1-3 to the good guys… not sure how we let them score, but I think it might have been the wonderfully named Prince Moncrieffe.

Not exactly great days for either club.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here