Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Premier League 12-15/1/23

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Sadly not.

Couldn’t believe those odds - Manure home advantage, an erratic City this season, Manure have chucked even more £ on players and 30 minutes to go.
Yes, surprisingly generous from the bookies - wish I'd taken advantage of that, too, especially as they're the form team.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
If a player can be interfering with play by standing in the goalkeeper's eyeline, how can he not be interfering with play running alongside a loose ball giving the defender a decision to make about whether to cover or attack the ball? Utterly ludicrous decision.

Jimmy Grimble

That was a blatant offside. You can tell Howard Webb is back involved.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Everton 1-2 Southampton
Nottingham Forest 2-0 Leicester City
Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-0 West Ham United

Bottom three all on 15 points now.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
On this interpretation of the rule - shouldn't Mac Allister's cracker have stood against Leicester?
Exactly this - have they changed the rule? I'm sure it used to state that the act of merely moving toward the ball was enough to become "active", but that wording no longer seems to be in the rulebook

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Toney traps the defender's arm and pulls the defender into him, falling over and gets awarded a penalty. 1-0 Brentford.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Not how I saw it. He left it for Fernandez and the City defenders didn’t challenge.
E703A8FC-5A55-4558-8DF9-EE100C9B56A9.png

Apparently this isn’t interfering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here