Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Premier League 12-15/1/23

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Another questionable VAR decision…..looked to me like Trippier was stood on by Decordova-Reid before the foul, but maybe justice done as Mitro makes a massive mess of the pen with a ‘double hit’. Can’t remember the last time I saw that happen.
Totally this. And just proves that even with VAR and all the time in the world to look at the replay the ref can still get it horribly wrong. Fulham player clearly treads on Trippier's foot first and then cleverly spins and hits the deck. Amusing justice was done with the penalty !

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
A terrible end to the NLD. Ramsdale and Richarlicunt being bellends and a shocking kick for Ramsdale from a scrote.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A terrible end to the NLD. Ramsdale and Richarlicunt being bellends and a shocking kick for Ramsdale from a scrote.
While the stewards let him go back into the stands 🙄

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I think GKs should have absolute carte blance to do what they want to supporters in that situation. Get a cage set up, grab the supporter, and chuck him in it with the player. Imagine Sanchez being let lose on some bellend who's tried to kick him. Or Xhaka who is clearly a psycho.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Spurs will probably offer him a 4 year deal rather than a banning order. Judging by the kick he’d fit right in with their powder puff midfield.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Laughable that son fans are calling for the fan that kicked Ramsdale to get a ten match ban!

I know it’s serious, but not ticket sharing serious ffs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here