Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-13/2/23

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why? I think he has more than enough championship players to have a go at going straight back up…
:lolol:

If only.

I think Dyche will save them, chiselling out 4 more 1-0’s and a few draws, from 16 games.

Very lucky that Stains and Plucky are down there. IF Plucky’s 3 new pacey forwards (£50m) click, they were dangerous at the Amex, if would send a ‘big’ club down.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

If only.

I think Dyche will save them, chiselling out 4 more 1-0’s and a few draws, from 16 games.

Very lucky that Stains and Plucky are down there. IF Plucky’s 3 new pacey forwards (£50m) click, they were dangerous at the Amex, if would send a ‘big’ club down.
Those forwards looked skilful and direct against us, they’ll cause problems

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea

If only.

4 wins and 4 draws gives them 35 points, I’m not sure that’s going to be enough this season, they’re in proper trouble IMO. They DESERVE to go down this season on their form so far, it might improve but there’s no guarantee, the Dyche messiah shite all week has been getting on my nerves too.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Looks like thanks to Brook / Sanchez / Mac Allister / Pickford (delete according to taste) we are now 3 points not 5 ahead of Liverpool.
Some might say with Newcastle/Liverpool playing each other next, us not getting three points really helped out who they really want in the top six.
All of our important goals seem to get scrutinised by VAR for longer than most goals scored. I’ve never seen a pen given after the full time whistle or play stopped after 3-4 minutes for a pen awarded to the opposition when it clearly wasn’t an obvious decision.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
4 wins and 4 draws gives them 35 points, I’m not sure that’s going to be enough this season, they’re in proper trouble IMO. They DESERVE to go down this season on their form so far, it might improve but there’s no guarantee, the Dyche messiah shite all week has been getting on my nerves too.
Talk Sport all day was Toffees Radio. Every rent a gob and wind up artist predicting Dyche glory at Anfield.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I didn’t think Everton were that bad. What they don’t have is any style, it’s just a bunch of athletic lads (and McNeil). I think they may be alright - just. Under Lampard they were absolute certs like Southampton under Jones

Edit: they never look like scoring, so if they can fluke a handful of 1-0’s that seems their way out and they’ve got the right manager for that to possibly happen

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I wouldn’t take one Everton player over any of ours. A load of bench-pressed units in midfield and CB, with little guile.

£600m in fees down the drain.

Dyche will have a clear out as best he can in the summer.
Onana looks alright, I'd have him if we can get him on the cheap when Caicedo leaves.

The rest of them are utter wank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here