13 - Newcastle
14 - West Ham
15 - Brighton
16 - Palace
17 - Fulham
18 - Aston Villa
19 - Leeds Utd
20 - West Brom

Hard to do before the window closes, but that's what I get. We make a couple of significant signings and we could be higher but think it's much of the same if not.
It pains me to say I reckon Palace will survive.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I had us 12th. (10th. for a little while, 11th. most of the way through, then slipped to 12th. in the last couple of matches). Had Fulham, Leeds and Villa relegated (Crystal Palace 1 point clear in 18th.) Was taking into account Newcastle's rather good signings, but still surprised they finished comfortably in the top 10.

All good fun though (I'd happily settle for 12th. on real life too!)

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
1. It is
2. Futile
3. And Ridiculous
4. To Try
5. To Guess
6. Where
7. Teams Will
8. Finish
9. In The
10. Premier
11. League
12. Table
13. So Early
14. In the Season
15. Before
16. The Transfer
17. Window
18. Has Even
19. Closed
20. Leeds United

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A game too late, sorry, but today’s result was pretty obvious:

1 ManC
2 ManU
3 Arsenal
4 Chelsea
5 Liverpool
6 Spurs
7 Everton
8 Wolves
9 Leicester
10 Villa
11 Southampton
12 CP
13 Sheff Utd
14 Brighton
15 West Ham
16 Newcastle
17 Leeds
18 Burnley
19 Fulham
20 WBA

But club prospects could change dramatically with quality new signings in the next three weeks by for example Liverpool, Brighton or Burnley.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Leeds in 11th! what have you been smoking?

Always enjoy having a look through these! Don't think anyone had Sheffield Utd in the bottom six, let alone relegated with a month left. Amazing the amount of people that had Leeds, West Ham and Palace in the bottom 3 as well.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Always enjoy having a look through these! Don't think anyone had Sheffield Utd in the bottom six, let alone relegated with a month left. Amazing the amount of people that had Leeds, West Ham and Palace in the bottom 3 as well.

This thread was made about a month before the transfer window ended and I think quite a few people thought Leeds (I had them 17th) had a decent starting eleven but no depth whatsoever. With the late signings Raphina (probably their best player this season) and Llorente, that changed quite a bit. Also didnt expect Pascal Struijk to be PL ready.

West Ham obviously a huge surprise. I predicted them at 9th place because they looked pretty good after the restart last season and had Fabianski (who is one of the best keepers in the PL) back instead of the junk spaniard they had before.

CP... well, some day they will go down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here