Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potters time is up

Jul 7, 2003
Potter isn’t going to walk when he’s got that lengthy contract to keep him employed for a while yet.

Also Bloom isn’t going to give him the elbow for the same reason; that lengthy contract! Because it would be expensive to pay off and also an admission he’d got it wrong when he offered that contract.

Based on this it looks like we’ve got Potter for a while yet, at the very least until the end of this season I’d say. Potter must have been enjoying having no fans at the Amex as it meant he had a heck of an easier ride with no BooBoys in the crowd.

The whole contract thing is a bit of a red herring in my view. Whilst there is a six year contract, surely nobody on here thinks TB is daft enough not to have break clauses, performance targets, etc built into this deal. If TB decides that enough is enough, then there is no way that it will cost as much as some people seem to think.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Just wait, when our luck turns, and it will turn, we will be clear of the drop zone with no real threat of relegation.

Knee-jerker’s like you (jerks for short) want instant success. It doesn’t work like that.

Patience is key here, who knows, in five years time, I hope we will be able to keep hold of Potter!
Jerks, like you will have consumed so much humble pie, you’ll be the humblest humbler in all of humbletown!

Hope so!!!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
My main issue with Potter is that he is so bloody boring and watched his words focusing on being balanced. Better than Big Sam or Dyche yes but just wish he had a personality or we could see it. Even a fist pump would be nice. At both ends of the pitch our team seems to mirror his blandness. Yes last year was better than CH last season but I’m worried by how soft and nice we are. Feel positive about later mind.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Even on NSC a magnet for swivel eyed loons and moronic idiots everywhere the recent poll on Potter's future can only muster 13% that want Potter out and that presumably includes the Palace trolls and people with fat fingers. Scream and stamp your feet all you want no one is listening ..

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Even on NSC a magnet for swivel eyed loons and moronic idiots everywhere the recent poll on Potter's future can only muster 13% that want Potter out and that presumably includes the Palace trolls and people with fat fingers. Scream and stamp your feet all you want no one is listening ..

Great post.

There is a massive majority of Brighton fans who are fully supportive of Graham Potter and what he's trying to do for us.
In time, we'll all appreciate how lucky we are to have him as our head coach.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
My main issue with Potter is that he is so bloody boring and watched his words focusing on being balanced. Better than Big Sam or Dyche yes but just wish he had a personality or we could see it. Even a fist pump would be nice. At both ends of the pitch our team seems to mirror his blandness. Yes last year was better than CH last season but I’m worried by how soft and nice we are. Feel positive about later mind.

giphy.gif

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove

He makes me miss Gus.:eek:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here