Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter’s Greatest Flaw

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
wouldn't disagree with that. but then I'd want to ask, obviously whilst acknowledging that nobody is perfect, what would you, Swansman, say is Graham Potter's biggest managerial flaw?

I dont know. I havent worked with him and I dont know him. It is sort of like when people are discussing Aaron Connollys attitude: **** do I know? A week has 168 hours and for somewhere around 166.5 of them I have no idea what Graham is doing. Its a strange question. Results and performances are not closely tied to what Potter is doing, though there is some relation obviously. If a train comes twenty minutes late or if the seats are unusually clean and comfortable, are you then able to tell the "greatest flaws" of the managing director at Train Company Inc. or do you accept that there are lots and lots of people involved in your train ride?

My best guess would be his obscenely large cock perhaps making the guys feel small and unimportant in comparison. I'd like to think that. A lot... But I have no idea.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think the second half observation about BDB is valid as he is useful to develop the ball quickly, playing past the press, but I dont see much value of BDB against a deep defence as he doesnt have the final 3rd quality, flair or inventiveness.

On the Webster substitution, I think it was as simple as resting Tariq and giving Webster minutes.

Agree with this, and I'd add that, contrary to what [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] says, Lamptey is amazing in the air, it's just his height limits and obscures that quality: his leap is something else, which can be directly contrasted with Burn's heading qualities and the perception of it -- the accuracy of his attacking headers is wanting (which explains why he's yet to score a goal with his head for us).

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
The OP has called this one right. There are teams we should beat - because we've got a better team. There are teams Citeh should beat - and they do 9 times out of 10; there are teams we hould beat - unfortunately we only manage about 3 or 4 out of those 10.

....... and this isn't all about us not getting a striker - 'any striker' - in. Fed up with all that bolleaux.

I get what you mean, but your stats are out for me. On paper, City should beat 17/20 clubs, and mostly do. For us, we should beat 2-3/20 on paper (Norwich and Newcastle are the obvious candidates this season, maybe Watford). Everyone else is up for grabs and on paper, we get more points from those we probably should be losing to. On paper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here